Our new online shopping cart is coming soon. Until then, please email email@example.com or call us with your order:
|Dampeners - Stiffeners:|
1. Forrest Saw Blades dampener helps kill saw scream-whistle from a vibrating blade surface.
2. Dampen out motor and belt vibrations from being transmitted up to the rim of the teeth.
3. Greatly reduce cutting noise.
4. Hold blade rigid and true for better cuts on your machine.
5. Are hardened and precision ground flat within .001" to keep your blade true.
6. Can be removed instantly if need requires.
|** Normally best results are obtained by selecting one stiffener 1/2 to 2/3 the saw diameter and mounting it against the outside of the saw; (a 10" blade uses a 5" stiffener).|
** Be sure any bumps or scratch-burrs on used saw blades are stoned flat for dust-free metal-to-metal contact between stiffener and saw blade.
** They are made of Top-Quality Saw Steel, hardened and precision parallel ground to within .001" of side runout.
We strongly recommend our dampener-stiffener against the outside of the blade for the smoothest, quietest, cuts on table and radial saws.
Dampener- Stiffener will not work with MIter / Chop Saws.
Boring $11.00 each if necessary thru 1-1/4". Others on time basis.
Contact Customer Service at 800.733.7111