These trim and cross-cut ALL PURPOSE blades give scratch-free POLISHED cuts on wood, CROSSCUT up to 2˝ Thick. RIP up to 3/4˝ thick. They have a 30° Alternate Top Bevel with a 5° Face Hook on 10˝ diameters and smaller. (On 12˝ diameters and larger - 20° ATB)
They are also made with DOUBLE-HARD and 40% STRONGER #C4 Carbide.
• Saves 1/4 wood loss on each cut.
• Feeds easily when used for moderate rips and crosscuts on a table saw.
• Reduces “JUMP IN” for better “PULL-CONTROL”.
• Eliminates bottom splintering on RADIAL ARM CROSSCUTS.
• Can be used on all saw machines.
Our STIFFENER IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO BE USED AGAINST the outside of the blade for the smoothest cuts.