It's a Woodworker II, so it will still RIP 1" HARDWOOD and all SOFTWOODS, but with a higher tooth count it has even more splinter control. PLY-VENEER of oak and birch will crosscut with NO BOTTOM SPLINTER at moderate feed rate.
• 20° Face Hook for easy feed.
• Our DOUBLE HARD and 40% STRONGER C-4 CARBIDE will give up to 300% longer life between sharpenings
• Ends blade changing (one blade does rip, combo and crosscut).
• Ends scratchy saw cuts
• Ends second-step finishing
• Ends cutting 1/16˝ oversize to allow for RESURFACING
• Buy and Sharpen ONE blade instead of 3: (24T Rip, 50T Combination, 80T Crosscut)
• Side wobble is held to .001˝ - with other brands .004/.010 is common!
• RAISE the blade for THICK woods. LOWER the blade for THIN woods and get perfect cuts every time.
• Specially engineered clearances on the carbide teeth can totally eliminate side scoring. The result…no planing/jointing or sanding. In many cases a glue-line cut can be obtained, depending on the accuracy of the saw machine
• Optional thin-kerf 3/32˝ width blades are available in 10˝ diameter for EASIER CUTTING with minimum power saw machines. They also remove 25% less material.
Despite the virus outbreak, we’re still available to meet your needs.
Please click below for information about our strategies, resources and readiness to continue supplying products and services during the coming weeks and months.