Our dedicated RIP blade yields surprisingly smooth cuts right from the saw machine. Use it for ripping any thickness soft or hard wood.
• 20° Face Hook for easy feed.
• Our DOUBLE HARD and 40% STRONGER C-4 CARBIDE will give up to 300% longer life between sharpenings
• Ends scratchy saw cuts
• Ends second-step finishing
• Ends cutting 1/16˝ oversize to allow for RESURFACING
• Use 20T version for fastest feed or for 3" thick dense exotic species.
• Side wobble is held to .001˝ - with other brands .004/.010 is common!
• RAISE the blade for THICK woods. LOWER the blade for THIN woods and get perfect cuts every time.
• Specially engineered clearances on the carbide teeth can totally eliminate side scoring. The result…no planing/jointing or sanding. In many cases a glue-line cut can be obtained, depending on the accuracy of the saw machine
• Optional thin-kerf 3/32˝ width blades are available in 10˝ diameter for EASIER CUTTING with minimum power saw machines. They also remove 25% less material.
However, due to an unprecedented high volume of orders, you may experience shipping delays of up to 5 months.
We will notify you of your expected shipping date after we process your order. This does not apply to our sharpening services. Thank you for your understanding.