Woodworker II - Thin Kerf
These are the Thin Kerf versions of our popular table saw blades. They have the same geometry and same super fine grind as their 1/8" thick cousins, but thinner steel body and kerf allow easier feeding, and wastes less wood.
• 20° Face Hook for easy feed.
• Our DOUBLE HARD and 40% STRONGER C-4 CARBIDE will give up to 300% longer life between sharpenings
• Ends scratchy saw cuts
• Ends second-step finishing
• Ends cutting 1/16˝ oversize to allow for RESURFACING
• Use 30T for ripping. 40T for combination rip and crosscut. 48T for crosscut.
• 5/64" Ultra Thin is our thinnest kerf available! Make sure to properly align rip fence and T miter with blade.
• Side wobble is held to .001˝ - with other brands .004/.010 is common!
• RAISE the blade for THICK woods. LOWER the blade for THIN woods and get perfect cuts every time.
• Specially engineered clearances on the carbide teeth can totally eliminate side scoring. The result…no planing/jointing or sanding. In many cases a glue-line cut can be obtained, depending on the accuracy of the saw machine
• A MUST for saw machines with 1.5 HP or less.
Forrest Woodworker II from Stephen Price on Vimeo. 2:32