These are the Thin Kerf versions of our popular table saw blades. They have the same geometry and same super fine grind as their 1/8" thick cousins, but thinner steel body and kerf allow easier feeding, and wastes less wood.
• 20° Face Hook for easy feed.
• Our DOUBLE HARD and 40% STRONGER C-4 CARBIDE will give up to 300% longer life between sharpenings
• Ends scratchy saw cuts
• Ends second-step finishing
• Ends cutting 1/16˝ oversize to allow for RESURFACING
• Use 30T for ripping. 40T for combination rip and crosscut. 48T for crosscut.
• 5/64" Ultra Thin is our thinnest kerf available! Make sure to properly align rip fence and T miter with blade.
• Side wobble is held to .001˝ - with other brands .004/.010 is common!
• RAISE the blade for THICK woods. LOWER the blade for THIN woods and get perfect cuts every time.
• Specially engineered clearances on the carbide teeth can totally eliminate side scoring. The result…no planing/jointing or sanding. In many cases a glue-line cut can be obtained, depending on the accuracy of the saw machine
Despite the virus outbreak, we’re still available to meet your needs.
Please click below for information about our strategies, resources and readiness to continue supplying products and services during the coming weeks and months.