Woodworker II - 48 Tooth For Crosscuts
It's a Woodworker II, so it will still RIP 1" HARDWOOD and all SOFTWOODS, but with a higher tooth count it has even more splinter control. PLY-VENEER of oak and birch will crosscut with NO BOTTOM SPLINTER at moderate feed rate.
• 20° Face Hook for easy feed.
• Our DOUBLE HARD and 40% STRONGER C-4 CARBIDE will give up to 300% longer life between sharpenings
• Ends blade changing (one blade does rip, combo and crosscut).
• Ends scratchy saw cuts
• Ends second-step finishing
• Ends cutting 1/16˝ oversize to allow for RESURFACING
• Buy and Sharpen ONE blade instead of 3: (24T Rip, 50T Combination, 80T Crosscut)
• Side wobble is held to .001˝ - with other brands .004/.010 is common!
• RAISE the blade for THICK woods. LOWER the blade for THIN woods and get perfect cuts every time.
• Specially engineered clearances on the carbide teeth can totally eliminate side scoring. The result…no planing/jointing or sanding. In many cases a glue-line cut can be obtained, depending on the accuracy of the saw machine
• Optional thin-kerf 3/32˝ width blades are available in 10˝ diameter for EASIER CUTTING with minimum power saw machines. They also remove 25% less material.